Thursday, January 20, 2011

No class!

I'm so happy today because we didn't have a class on our PE. Our PE for this semester is Arnis.
My classmate texted me just before I went to take a bath. She said that our teacher is not around. Therefore I can sit around all morning and post many blogs. Yehey! :)) Many of my classmates don't like our teacher because of his terrible english accent plus the boring and tiring sport, but for me it doesn't matter if your pronunciation is good or not as long as your teaching right. Moreover, I really want to learn a self-defense sport so I find this class interesting. Learning this kind of sports can help you defend yourself in times of needs. 

So there, I shared something about my class, hope to see you soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope to get to know you better over the coming months, I am a new follower.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there pretty girl! nice job, keep up with the blogging!! hmm, i really wanna learn arnis,too! maybe intersperse it with belly dancing perhaps?!! lol! do take care always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also hoping to know you better helen. Thanks for following. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! It's kinda hard looking and for the perfect words for my blog. It's not my thing kasi te. Haha. anyway,me too, i really want to learn belly dancing!

    ReplyDelete