Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's the Deal?

Nowadays, people having DSLR cameras and with the use of many photo editors especially Adobe Photoshop are becoming instant photographers. But the truth is, owning one doesn't make you a professional photographer. For me the real profs are the ones who can capture an amazing picture with the use of old cameras with a negative film. Using this can evaluate the skills of the photographer. So what's the deal of taking pride in showing your photos that are only products of high quality cameras and with the magic of photo editors?

2 comments:

  1. I SO TOTALLY AGREE! Photography classes utilize the all original,traditional and classic (?) cameras to evaluate the skill and creativity of a novice.Sepia photos are a sight to behold! I believe in your talent, keep it up and remember me as a WILLING subject for your future photo ops! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice te! I really love looking at old pictures as well as vintage cameras. It's my weakness. Haha! Thanks you te, but i don't think i have that talent. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete